Old February 27th 04, 12:14 AM
Mark James Boyd

Dr. Jack said, "Dealing with the SSA in the hopes of getting them to
host and
support his blipmap project was so frustrating that he just gave up"

I personally think this is for the best. There are a lot more markets
for his products than just glider pilots. No need to associate
with just one group...

by the way...

Please contribute to BLIPMAPs and DrJack's work. This guy is a real
hero and deserves our gratitude. If you've been using his products
and like his site, show your support. Any amount you can contribute
is a reflection of gratitude for what he's done for this very
important area...

www.drjack.info/BLIPMAP/contributors.html

has information for how to contribute.

HELP SUPPORT DrJack's WORK! A little gratitude goes a long way...