Old February 8th 05, 06:32 PM

Robbie S. wrote:
I am thinking of buying a Cessna Skylane 182. Any caveats that I need to
pay attention to ? Any experiences, good or bad ? Any serious maintenance
issues ?

First, NOW, join Cessna Pilots Association... they know more
about Cessnas than Cessna does! Then you can download their
182 buyers guide with ALL the information you want to know...
and it is already organized for you.

Second, have CPA do your pre-purchase inspection, and do an
annual inspection at the same time. YOU pay for the inspection,
and YOU pay for moving the airplane. The OWNER pays for any
items required to be airworthy.

These two things ALONE saved me over $12,000 when I purchased
my Cessna-206.

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocation!" Eberhard

--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jer'at'frii.com WEB http://users.frii.com/jer/