Old August 6th 03, 08:47 AM
Corrie

With the 4-Runner I can slip a K1-A5 300 HP Lycombing right in back
with room to spare. (I have a plastic liner for the back)

Hey - you can drop that baby by ANYTIME.

What you need in place of the truck is one of those huge SUVs in the
"Snickers" candy bar add. :-)) Then you can tell her the whole
family, the neighbors, and the local soccer team can ride in it...all
at the same time. I mean, if you got 4 kids then they are going to
have to show up at some kind of sports event all at the same time, on
opposite sides of town. Better get a spare SUV and Pickup.

Not that I particularly want an SUV, mind you, but I might have do it.
Haven't seen the Snickers ad, but there's another one that looks
interesting. A Chevy somethingerother, IIRC. Something about seating
seven and having room for gear - and they call it midsize! Sheesh.