Old September 23rd 07, 10:31 AM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Andy Hawkins

Default Lesson #2...

Hi,

In article ,
John wrote:
Strewth, you're not having much luck with the weather, and other things,
mate!

That's the UK for you! And I'm considering a change of school to get around
the problems with instructor availability.

What's the Human Performance exam concerned with?

Recognising the body's limits, and any potential causes for errors due to
optical illusions, confusing physical sensations and the like. It's a bit
'woolly' to be honest, but I got 95% in it so I'm happy!

Andy