Old January 5th 21, 02:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default Butterfly sometimes displays hex ID instead of ID from FLARMnet

On Monday, September 28, 2020 at 10:01:01 AM UTC-4, Dave Nadler wrote:
...it has been reported that latest Butterfly software (4.0 DRN)
sometimes displays HexID and sometimes displays ID from FLARMnet.
If someone can get me a video of that behavior...

Thanks for the help,
Best Regards, Dave

I have found an old bug in the Butterfly software that *may* explain
this behavior. Because of other changes, it may happen more frequently
than old Butterfly versions.

I still need some help, ideally someone who can get video of the old
behavior and then try a fix...

Thanks in advance for any help,
Best Regards, Dave