Old February 9th 05, 07:04 PM
Silvio Mecucci

"kage" wrote in message ...
"Silvio Mecucci" wrote in message
om...
I've asked the following question to NewPiper Inc.

You are simply wasting your time. Nobody is going to care about how you can
contort your airplane into an un-airworthy state. Be more concerned about
learning the proper way to operate the fuel system.

Follow the POH.

Karl

Just an example about why to ask such a question...

You take off with a PA19 (L18C), full tank(s), no special AC, after
leaving the ATZ you start a continuos turn with 30° bank. After 20
minutes (maybe less) your engine stops. As far as I know there is
nothing reported about this in the POH. And continuous turns are not
prohibited manouvers for a PA19.
In this case you follow the POH, performs a normal, even if unusual,
flight, and you get into trouble just because you don't know how one
of the simplest aircraft fuel system works.

Silvio