Old March 17th 21, 07:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
S Aero

Default 2-33A for sale

Hello All, I will have a nice 2-33A for sale in May. Interior refurbished and in excellent condition, rebuilt compass, all flight controls disassembled/cleaned/lubricated with new hardware. Also, new hardware installed in wing struts, spar attach points and horizontal stabilizer. Nice flying trainer.. Also, has a new main tire. The bad: the left side of the fuselage fabric had some ringworm. It was sanded and sprayed with matching two-part Aerothane. Doesn’t look the best. It comes with an ugly but roadworthy open trailer. It’s not available at the moment as we are still flying it through the beginning of May. Aircraft total time 5700 hours. Annual due February 2022 but can accomplish a new inspection prior to sale. $18,000, this price is firm. If you want more info, email