Old January 7th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

The only thing that could have saved the mini, is if it had been powered by
Corvair. It would have been a great machine, then.

Interesting that you mention a Corvair. I used to work with an ex-Army
guy that bought a complete (-engine) Korean-era Bell helicopter in a
crates, packed for long-term storage. He wasn't a pilot, but was a
pretty good mechanic. He built the helicopter, took a lesson, put on a
football helmet, and then crashed it in the trees. He's lucky he didn't
kill himself.