Old April 10th 07, 02:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jim Carter[_1_]

Default Call for flight department guide for employee pilots

We don't serve Hurricane out of LAX. We support the Hurricane customer out of Las Vegas. I know its not the best solution, but hey - they didn't ask me.

--
Jim Carter
Rogers, Arkansas
"Bret Berger" wrote in message ...
Jim Carter wrote:
Thanks for the input Travis. When HP had a policy they reimbursed based
on comparable lowest-seat-cost from the part 121 scheduled airlines.
Since HP also had a policy that tended to limit travel by automobile to
3 hours or less one-way, I often wondered how they handled sites in the
middle of Montana, or even Hurricane, Utah. You just can't get there
from here unless you use private aircraft.

LAX -(Skywest [United Connection])- SGU -(19.6 mile drive)- Hurricane

btw, that's pronounced "Hur-ra-cun"