Old October 2nd 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default Sport Pilot Instructor instruction & checkride questions

"Jeff" wrote

I had to re-read the OP, but I think he means that his instructor for him
to become a CFI plays the role of "stupid student", meaning he plays the
part of a new student who knows nothing while the OP tries to "instruct"
him.

That was my take as well.

I always like telling my students, "I'm from Mars. Now tell me what to do,
with this thing-a-ma-jig."

It gets them thinking and on the path of explaining *everything*, down to
the most basic levels. That kind of exercise is one of the best ways to
discover what they really know, and more importantly, really understand.
--
Jim in NC