Old November 6th 07, 07:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Square Wheels[_3_]

Default Martin Mars at Lake Elsinore #5

On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 19:13:16 +0000, SHIVER ME TIMBERS wrote:

I believe we sent at least 6 or 7 dowm there.

Not of those we didn't.

No, you're absolutely correct. I believe that company has only 2 or 3 of
them -- all that are left, AFAIK.

But according to news reports, BC did send several similar aircraft,
probably from other companies or the Canadian Forces.

I should have been more clear on that point.

Sorry!

"I misspoke myself."

- Richard M. Nixon

SW

--
The quality of our thoughts is bordered on all sides by our facility with
language.

-J. Michael Straczynski, author (b.1954)