Old July 23rd 05, 01:03 AM
Dale

Dave Butler wrote:
A neighbor sent me this article about a 1967 crash near Hendersonville,
NC. The controlling ATC was the Asheville TRACON. This predates the
online NTSB accident archive, but I once had a hardcopy of the accident
investigation. I'll look for it.

I found the original online at http://makeashorterlink.com/?S25C52A7B

snip

Here's yet another story, this one from the Spartanburg, SC newspaper, about the
crash and the re-investigation.

http://www.goupstate.com/apps/pbcs.d...ory=FLIGHT2201

I didn't mean to make this a sort of hit-and-run posting, but I just haven't had
time to follow up on it, and wanted to get it "out there" 'cause I thought
people in this forum would be interested in it. Maybe I can look at it again
after EAA.

Dave