Old May 29th 12, 03:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_3_]

Default Please ignore Mx

On Monday, May 28, 2012 9:15:40 PM UTC-4, Bob Moore wrote:
Nomen Nescio wrote
Sounds like nonsense to me..............

Same here. I spent much of my Navy and Airline career
evaluating pilots for employment or retention. I found
Mx to use far better logic than many of the amateur pilots
in this group. But...he was not a REAL pilot. My argument
that not even FAA certificated Ground Instructors are required
to be pilots fell on deaf ears.
Real pilots certainly did not like to be out-argued.

Bob Moore

True, but it helps a great deal if those pilots are right. :-)
Dudley Henriques