Old May 11th 05, 03:53 AM
Grumman-581

"Kyle Boatright" wrote in message ...
What's the narrowest runway you've ever used?

Not sure... My current runway is 25 ft wide... It definitely seems narrow,
but there's plenty of grass on either side that I could land on also, I
guess...

At what runway width are you comfortable?

Well, I don't feel *uncomfortable* with this one, but most of my flights are
probably from an airport with a 50 ft wide runway with ditches along a good
portion of it, so rolling off the side would definitely *not* be a good
idea...

This turned a 3.5 hour trip into an 8 hour odyssey.

Ahhhh... The dreaded "scenic route"... grin