Old August 5th 19, 08:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Bingham

Default HPh304s (Fes) owners

Slawec,

I am a Shark FES owner.

It is a roomy comfortable cockpit.controls are nicely balanced and
a pleasure to fly.

As a non competitive pilot I find the performance matches every
expectation I had.

It is not difficult to fly.

The flaps are straightforward. I tend to use +2 flap for landing.
Landing flap is benign but beware the additional drag.

The fes is instant.

Don’t expect it to use is it as a motor glider to get from A to B.
But it will give you the ability to fly to the next thermal/landing
strip or simply give you a wider selection of fields to land in.

Perfect for ridge flying and low deployment.

A great glider.

Manufacturer back up? .........not so great but it shouldn’t be an
issue and I wouldn’t let that be a deterrent.

I have no purchase regrets.

At 17:46 02 August 2019, wrote:
Hi,

Any HPH304s owners (with Fes would be excellent) out there

willing to share
their experience with that bird?

Not much interested in performance , more comfort, easy of

handling and
suitability for low time pilot.

Post sales service etc.

I will much appreciate it.