Old May 26th 15, 08:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Johnny T

Default "Cloudstreet: Soaring the American West"

So is it up to our local PBS affiliates to pick this up themselves, or is this something that will automatically get pushed out to all PBS affiliates eventually... I don't know how PBS content is distributed.

Should I email my local PBS affiliate and ask them to be on the lookout for this content? Help, what is the best way to make sure this gets lots of eyeballs?

I saw the post that it is available on Amazon, so I know how to get my own copy, but how can I make sure this is actually seen by a wide audience?