Old May 27th 15, 08:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy[_2_]

Default Fly-in BBQ at Inyokern - Saturday June 13

On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 8:58:58 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Sierra Soaring Club is hosting a fun get together, "contest", and BBQ at 6 pm on Saturday, June 13 (alternate 2 weeks later on the 27th).

Launch at an airport of your choice (including IYK), then fly your best OLC distance planning to arrive around 6pm for grilled chicken, hot dogs, potato salad, dessert and soft drinks.

Spend the night and fly home on Sunday (SSA membership required to receive a tow).

Please RSVP to sierrasoaringclub (at gmail) so we can be sure not to run out of food.

Looking forward to seeing all soaring enthusiasts!

5Z

Sounds fun. Inyokern is one of the few places I haven't been to yet, so may try to get there from Truckee and drag few others with me, weather permitting.

Ramy