Old June 4th 15, 02:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
HGXC[_3_]

Default Oudie users

On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 11:32:30 AM UTC-4, HGXC wrote:
My Oudie is set up to use external GPS from my Cambridge. My process before flight is to turn on the Cambridge so it will lock the satellites (start blinking), then I turn on the Oudie. It always give me a quick notice that it has lost the GPS signal and then it works fine. My question is ...is there anyway I can tell from the GPS status box on screen what source its pulling the GPS from?

Dennis

I noticed that even after I turn on my cambridge and let it acquire the satellites when I turn on my Oudie it doesn't pick up the primary and goes tpo secondary. I have to go into the menu and change it back to the primary and then its fine. Why doesn't it accept the primary right off? It connects to the glider battery right off.

Dennis