Old March 28th 13, 08:13 PM
mikeaaron353 mikeaaron353 is offline
Junior Member

Default Slip (balance) and Turn indicator

I am not an aviator, but I have what hopefully is not a stupid question.
I am a restoring a '80 Triumph Spitfire roadster and would like to add a Supermarine Spitfire gauge to the dash. I found a Slip (balance) and Turn indicator in ebay, but not knowing enough about them I was wondering if it would indicate anything about my turning in a car rather than a plane that is operating at an order of magnitude faster. The indicator has graduations from 1 to 4.
Thanks for you time.

Mike M.