Old June 9th 15, 05:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kevin Neave[_2_]

Default Ugh. Flight trace didn't download off FLARM brick

If it works the same as the original Swiss Flarm or the LX Red Box then the
traces download at startup.

So at the end of the day you need to shut the Flarm down, start it up (to
download your trace) then shut it down again

And if you've got a blank memory stick it will download all the traces,
which may take a while!

KN

At 16:03 09 June 2015, Kurt Thams wrote:
After a sweet flight, I get home to discover that the flight trace did

not
copy onto the USB stick.

Do I need to bring a computer with me to the airport to check each time
before I leave the glider that the trace made it?