Old January 6th 18, 08:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
S9

Default GP Gliders

On Friday, January 5, 2018 at 3:57:55 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 7:25:54 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Is there any update on GP Gliders USA? ..... I was wondering if they would be represented at the SSA convention this year. .....

Dave

On Friday, January 5, 2018 at 3:57:55 PM UTC-6, wrote:
..... I was wondering if they would be represented at the SSA convention this year. .....
Dave

I asked - (per Jerzy)

We're not really in a hurry to appoint new US representative, we need to get this decision right, it has long term implications.

Unfortunately, this situation has a major impact on our US activities for the time being, therefore I doubt we'll be able to show up at SSA convention, which is very close now.

Best regards,

Jerzy Peszke

Stephen S9