Old January 23rd 20, 11:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Becker

I made the trip from Vero to Margate today to have my transponder repaired. You always have choices to make about what kind of avionics to buy. Well, I will never buy anything other than Becker. I was greeted at the door by Alejandro and my unit was immediately taken into the test facility for evaluation.After about an hour of being served espresso coffee and a great tour of the assembly and repair facility I was told that my unit was ready and it was 100%. Nothing better than good service. Now I must get that transponder back in the 27 and wait for good wx. Bob