Old February 12th 21, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BG[_4_]

Default Nadler Arcus Bailout

On Friday, February 12, 2021 at 8:14:52 AM UTC-8, Hank Nixon wrote:
On Friday, February 12, 2021 at 9:52:59 AM UTC-5, IADPE wrote:
Dave and Spence made a presentation at the Little Rock Convention regarding the incident. I can’t find the video archive of it, but I thought it was available.

Here’s the NTSB report, not yet concluded: https://data.ntsb.gov/carol-repgen/a...port/97551/pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8I3A3dqsu0
copy and paste link
UH

Very unfortunate nothing so far has surfaced about how the LOC happened, especially with other LOC reported.

There can be only a few reasons that fit the facts. How can you possibly lose both the rudder and stick at the same time. The rudder stuck and the stick disconnected?
Running away from any speculation is effectively shutting down a larger collective way of thinking. Not all bad.

BG