Old February 18th 06, 02:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Texas Parasol Plans...

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 06:35:38 GMT, Richard Lamb
wrote:

I have personally flown both of my parasols (well duh!) and several of the
others.

Doc has flown damned near all of them and scared the pee outta me several
times in the process.

Sonny is building his FOURTH original design based on this stuff.

Paul Hammond flew his every weekend for years.

Doc is home taking care of the kids.

I'm sitting here trying to be patient and not pull my hair out.

So if is possible, can we call a truce and go make fun of milli-amp
for a while?

Richard

either take the plans off the internet
or
publish all the details relating to their structural deficiencies
along with the plans
or
get the design structurally fixed

then you can have a truce.
another death from those plans and you will be crucified.

Stealth Pilot