Old December 1st 03, 02:26 PM
robert arndt

I have had my fill of Nazi "wonder weapons" and secrets still kept.

But the DoD, USAF, CIA, etc... have not. German weapon systems from
1945 are still classified and there is much evidence that links the
Third Reich's radical aircraft projects to US postwar projects
culminating in the black projects operating today. Therefore that
information is kept classified, restricted, compartmentalized.

The U.S. , U.K., U.S.S.R., Japan and everyone else was working on fantastical
and strange projects that defy belief also.
Just like the Nazis most of the wackier ideas never got beyond the proposal
stage.

True, but the US relationship with the UK allowed much of Allied
technology to be shared. Japan's advanced weapons programs were
negligible except for the question of the Japanese atomic bomb
program, which also remains a mystery. The U.S.S.R. OTOH was seen as
an enemy and there was considerable amount of spying done postwar to
learn what the Russians had captured from the Germans and what the
Germans were developing for them. History shows that Russia's military
and space programs benefitted nicely from German technology.
In regards to disc aircraft, the US percieved threat was real.
Everything from the Ghost Rockets of '46 forward was seen as an
attempt by the Russians to develop this type of craft. However, the
U.S.S.R. followed a strict quantity over quality development program
that set their aircraft industry back significantly. One can only look
at their X-planes of the time to see that the technical ability was
there but that Stalin and subsequent Soviet leaders prohibited
advanced, costly aircraft to be developed... no matter what threat
from the US emerged.

The Nazis didn't even heve the metals to make reliable jet engines.

That's my point. The SS Technical Branch was in charge of developing
everything from synthetic fuels to advanced metallurgy to military
prefabrication methods to disc aircraft. The task was to invent and
develop a wide range of radical secret weapons that would stop the
daily bombardment of Germany and increase war production. The scary
thing is that they were making advances back then that rival
developments right now. The British for their part captured much of
the advanced SS components without the understanding of what the
technology was for or how it worked. Han's Coler's free energy machine
is a prime example. The British captured the documents and Coler built
a test machine for them. The machine did produce energy but the
British BIOS report of the experimentation says, "how it generates
energy is NOT known". Isn't that nice?
Same thing for the Thule Triebwereke except that this technology was
passed over to the US that conducted its own experiments and made
breakthroughs that eventually were moved from Wright Field, to
Edwards, to Area 51.

It is just amazing at the programs the SS were working on. Very few
people even know that the SS had a Technical Branch or of any of the
more advanced weapon systems. Speer's "Infiltration" opens the door to
that research and I have never found any other source that describes
these programs in detail. German secret weapons books first became
updated in the late 1970s. In the '80s and '90s the books became much
better due to Schiffer's German connection and the fact that the E.
German and Russian archives were opened. Further declassification of
some military documents and admission by the DoD and USAF over the
German discs has helped the picture to become much clearer. However,
the most sensitive documentation (which most likely includes photos,
timelines, and flight performances) remain heavily classified.

I'm just hoping that I live long enough for this material to see the
light of day again.

Rob

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired