Old July 20th 09, 05:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nickname unavailable

Default Affordable Glider

Consider also a partnership with someone of equivalent skill level and
aspirations. They can work out very well and you both could be sharing
in a $30k ship!

Bob

On Jul 20, 11:37*am, "K Smith" wrote:
O.K. now that I am getting back into gliding, I will want to purchase a
glider of my own in the not so distant future. *I had a lot of fun flying a
1-26 when I was doing my solo training, and am thinking seriously about
getting one as the money flow allows. *But there is that part inside me that
thinks of a nice glass ship. *Are there any glass ships that can be had for
under say 15, and if so which ones would they be. * would probably already
bought a 1-26, but as luck would have it, I injured my shoulder at work in
April and had to have surgery. *So here I sit all summer in beautifull
Tennessee and can't fly.

Thanks for your thoughts on this.