Old June 26th 12, 03:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Doug[_7_]

Default XCSoar Forum registration

The server hosting xcsoar.org has been misbehaving lately. Now it look
like account creation is possible but the confirmation emails are not
sent.

--
Xtophe

no luck... I can't register because my username and email address are already registered. I can't login because my account is inactive and I should contact an administrator... I can't contact an administrator without an active account.

the email group yielded responses pretty quickly although they were mostly of the "works for me" variety.