Old February 13th 16, 11:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Weather forecasting experts at SSA Convention

Walt I sure hate having to miss your presentation but such is life. I look forward to reviewing your info on line when you can get the time to post it.. I still remember you in minden helping out on the wx tasking side in the 70's and flying your asw15. The only beef we had was when you and doug called for a marginal soaring day with trigger temp projected to happen in about 4 hours while a bunch of us were staring out the window watching the cu's popping already popping lol
Dan