Old May 3rd 05, 12:33 AM
iflyatiger

I was going to mention that I had spoke to a fellow at sun and fun this year
that was offering rides in a P-51 at sun and fun.
I had forgotten the name of his group until you posted this. I think it was
them.. The 20 minute flight was somewhere around $700. I was going to do it
but they were booked solid. He said he was based south of Atlanta. One
important thing I didnt get to ask him was if the Mustang was dual control.
If anyone knows this please post it.

Jon

"gregg" wrote in message
Peter Duniho wrote:

"Michael 182" wrote in message
Something Dudley said in the Leaving Usenet thread got me thinking

about
flying a P51. I found www.stallion51.com as an option. Does anyone have
any personal experience or know of any dual control Mustangs that offer

chance to fly them?

A friend of mine flew with them a few years ago, had a blast. I'm not
aware of any other places that offer dual-control Mustangs (or even
two-seat Mustangs, for that matter), but that's not to say they aren't

out
there (the Stallion 51 web site says there are 11 others somewhere).

I've only heard good things about Stallion 51.

Pete

Pete,

It used to be, not so long ago, that the Dixie Air Wing (maybe other's )

of
the Commemorative Air Force would sell rides.

--
Saville

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/backstaffhome.html

Restoration of my 82 year old Herreshoff S-Boat sailboat:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/SBOATrestore.htm

Steambending FAQ with photos:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/Steambend.htm