Old December 7th 03, 07:30 PM
Chris Ruf

Default Wave Weekend:Dec 12 - 14 North Carolina

Phil is trying to arrange a wave weekend for next weekend, then again in
March, if interested in next weekend act now.

Okay:

You can't tell anything for certain this far out, but weather looks
favorable for the formation of wave.
Phil has received three checks.
O2 has been arranged.
We have a weather prognosticator with all the Internet tools for a good
final forecast on Thursday.
A very competent line-boy has volunteered.
We need at least two more commitments for this to be a go.

So the question is, who are the two? They should get in touch with Phillip
by sending their checks and e mailing him that it is "in the mail" so that
we can pull this off.

RSVP to

One change: I will be out of town on Thursday, arriving home no sooner than
8:00 PM, therefore the go / no-go e mail will come from Phil and not me.

Jay Campbell
Holox, Ltd.
Charlotte Region
330 Shurley Street