Old May 2nd 10, 03:49 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Mark

Default FINALLY!

On May 2, 9:58*am, Mark wrote:
I found new friends. The aviation groups, the writing groups, the
damned raghead infested psychiatry groups, they all ignore me.

But now I have you!

You LIKE me, you really really LIKE me!
--
Mark's webstuff -www.geodon.com/images/homeBipolarAvatarHead.gifhttp://static.open.salon.com/files/bipolar1255029439.jpg
My websitehttp://www.hosanna1.com/www.myspace.com/gayincarolinawww.gotitans.com/goForum/image.php?u=1948&dateline=1248991084

THIS ISN'T FACEBOOK PUNK, OR MYSPACE.
PEOPLE LIKE ME POST WHATEVER THE ****
WE THINK IS RELEVANT. ****NO REPLY NECESSARY.

THE DATA IN USENET, WHILE ACCESSIBLE, ISN'T
INTENDED TO GARNER A FOLLOWING. FEEL FREE
TO PLAY YOUR BABY GAMES IN THE APPROPRIATE
FORUM.

AND FURTHERMO

Since you've spent a percentage of your life reading
every little snippet of my posts that you can, then it
must have dawned upon you at some point that there
are 2 possibilities he

a. I'm ****ed up like you, and tell lies.(your hope)
b. I'm not ****ed up like you, and like to share the
strange experiences which I encounter.

You cannot exclude either.

Now, from where I'm sitting, YOU SEE, I have
the benefit of knowing the truth. You, an ill mannered,
classless coward, are left to speculate and disrupt
conversations with your brain damaged enthusiasm.
And I, get to keep seeing reality.

WE SEE YOU, and are very unimpressed with your
lack of talent or originality. You're just a pedestrian
unworthy of the likes of us.

Gun in his mouth
Twitching finger pulls
Finally redemption