Old April 11th 19, 09:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default Lubricating Control system components

On Thursday, April 11, 2019 at 12:37:39 PM UTC-5, Tango Whisky wrote:
Le jeudi 11 avril 2019 18:16:39 UTC+2, a écritÂ*:
What oil to use for lubricating control system bearings and components.
Dan

Fundamentals:
Oil is meant for fast moving parts.
Grease is meant for slowly moving parts.

Bert TW

Speak for yourselves, Bert. Me and my glider move really fast. The other thing: getting oil into those little Nadellager is tough enough. No way can I get grease in there. I use Superlube oil which comes with a needle applicator.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Super-Lu...-202932717-_-N

Whatever happened to Marvel Mystery Oil?
Jim