Old February 28th 16, 09:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
pdrav8r

Default Pipistrel Taurus: Club Glider?

On Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 9:05:24 PM UTC-6, Phil Chidekel wrote:
Hi Everyone!

Our club has been considering the Pipistrel Taurus as an addition to our fleet. Does anyone have any experience with it, or any thoughts regarding its potential (or lack thereof!) in a club environment?

Don't tear each other apart, please... I've seen y'all get viscous on here before during these wintertime doldrums!

Thanks!

Phil

Hi,
David Dixen has purchased a Pipistrel Taurus with trailer.
It will be delivered to Chicago on 3/3 and we plan to pull it to KLUM, Menomonie, WI, where it will be inspected & registered.

David plans to make it available to Twin-Cities area glider pilots, perhaps on a lease-back arrangement with a local glider club.

Additional information on the Taurus is available on the Pipistrel websites:
http://www.pipistrel-usa.com/models/sinus.html
http://www.pipistrel.si/

You can also get more information from David or me by calling or emailing us.
Our contact information is on the Pipistrel-USA website:
http://www.pipistrel-usa.com/dealers...ml#Anchor-3594

Safe Soaring,
Paul Randall, CFI-G
651.295.8968 (m)