Old June 25th 07, 12:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
john hawkins

Default Even Less Gloom?

Hey! We have the best government can buy ( quote mark twain). Even the tree
huggers have learned its better to buy the property than to wine at the
government and hope they will pass bills to save the tree.
Found a group of like minded hotel entrepreneurs who can " support" local
politicians to get some government welfare for all of you

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...
Snip
..

That's 500 gummint-built hotel rooms, in this itty-bitty market. Not
that I blame the guys who got it -- hey, I'd take it, too -- but the
fact that it is available to those who "bought" the biggest politician
really, REALLY sucks.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA