Old October 24th 20, 07:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hugh Grandstaff[_3_]

Default The Apology

On Saturday, October 24, 2020 at 12:18:19 PM UTC-5, Gregg Ballou wrote:

I'm just curious, as there is A LOT to think about there.

The part where you insinuated that ones RAS social justice rating will affect one's score. You don't think that won't affect pilots desire to race when you are CD?

You mean people knowing they have a CD that isn't afraid to say its unacceptable to call professional women "childless corporate whores", say things like a woman would be "more attractive if she kept her mouth shut", or make comparisons of women to Nazis?

Yeah, that sounds terrible. I'm sure most people will hate that. Not calling women "whores" is a pretty radical position to take these days. I'm probably in the minority on that one.

You see, Gregg, you are not the victim here. Neither are the other men posting about how women should "get over it." Don't attempt to play one.