Old October 20th 08, 04:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Canuck[_2_] Canuck[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default Copyright and Picasa

Hi everyone. I'm sorry if I've caused any problems by uploading your images
to my Picasa web album. I've removed everything that isn't my own doing from
Picasa. However, I'm somewhat confused by the copyright issue. When I go to
an album and check the properties for each image, it shows that the images
are protected by copyright and not reusable (regardless of if they are my
own images or someone elses). Can anyone clarify the issue for me?

Thanks,

Nick