Old April 23rd 05, 07:43 PM

JJ said: It is possible, Ian. We have done it for 30 years over here
in the Colonies. We do it by not sending everyone on the same task.

Dear JJ,
You seem to confirm my main point by admitting that you do not send
everyone on the same task! I stick to my opinion that: "it is simply
not possible to have fair competition in a single task group with
Nimbuses at one end and K6s at the other". But perhaps your
definition of a "single task group" is different to mine.

Anyway, as long as the people in the task group(s) enjoy their soaring,
get back to base regularly from the tasks that are set and indulge in
the usual "line-shooting" in the bar afterwards, that's what it is all
about, isn't it?