Old July 10th 03, 09:11 PM
Fastglasair

What kind of engine do you have on your glassair? An O-470? I just can't
think
of anything that gives 240 hp.

I have an Angle valve Lyc. IO-360-C1D6, (forward facing injector) Stock it
would put out 200HP. Its not stock, on the test stand/ Dyno it put out 241HP
@2700 rpm. It has 10:1 compression (helicopter) pistons, its balanced,
blueprinted, flowed and ported. It also has an modified cam profile to improve
valve timing and one LSE electronic ignition. I am also using ram air. At max
cruise of 225 knotts I expect to gain an inch or 2 of mp. I expect to do my
first flight in 3 to 5 weeks. I started this project over 18 years ago. I took
a 10 year hiatus since I was lacking time and money to finish it. I will have
about 4,500 hours in it when finished.