Old March 2nd 05, 11:37 PM
RST Engineering

Thanks, fellers. Both Larry and Montblack posted pretty much the same
picture, but they are not worth too much without velocity information. I
had those; I was hoping for something with a little more information.

But thanks anyway. Fossett is doing what we have all done when trying to
stretch a cross-country home without a fuel stop...if you've got the wind at
your back, slow it down and let the wind help and the engine not suck so
much fuel; if you've got the wind on your nose, firewall it (within limits,
of course) and beat the wind at its own game.

Jim