Old June 16th 05, 06:48 PM
Corky Scott

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:42:46 -0400, John Wier
wrote:

I can't believe Jim Weir, NO RELATION won't own up to having put foil
on his TV's rabbit ears in the past. Someone with that type of
electrical background I'm sure used this procedure back when we were
watching TV shows in black and white, like "To Tell The Truth". But I
can't help but wonder with our names spelled so similar, that way back
many gerations ago, when there weren't so many of us, that we aren't
somehow connected. It's evident we both inherited the same natural
ability with electrics, antenna's and switches.
Although, I will admitt that walking around in front of my TV's rabbit
ears seemed to work even better than the foil. Haven't quite figured
that one out yet.

John, just curious but do you know who Jim Weir is and what he does?

Corky Scott