Old August 6th 03, 03:48 AM
Fred J. McCall

"Jim" wrote:

:
:"William Black" wrote in message
:
: "Jim" wrote in message
: ...
:
: On my Visit to Ireland I came to the understanding from talking to
: Irishmen
: that the majority of "Irish" would perfer the British left...
: The Irish I talked with made it clear there was 1 Ireland and the only
: reason there is a notheren is a minority of Irishmen (ulsters??) wish
:the
:
: I imagine something similar gets said in Iraq as well.
:
:However Ireland has been occupied and held since 1172 or there abouts the
:south release in the 1920's

I think that's wrong. I didn't think they actually took over Ireland
until Liz I.

--
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed
and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks