Old September 4th 07, 04:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default "Fly Baby, you violated Class B Airspace"

Denny writes:

As the gear was coming up this 'anonymous voice' comes on stating that
I just violated reg # so-and-so because I did not do a run up and mag
check and prop cycle and I had not stopped at the hold short line and
yadda yadda...
Now, I had been ignoring this a-hole and his anonymous rantings for
the previous three or four years and it was just getting worse...
Because it was a dark, cold, December afternoon there were only 3 cars
on the entire field, in front of the terminal, so I knew where the
blowhard had to be... For whatever reason, he had finally flipped my
switch...
So I announced that the Viking was making a 180 and downwind emergency
landing! And I did... As I entered the terminal there were two guys
sitting there...
"Where is the a**hole?"
They laughed and pointed towards the road where I could see tail
lights disappearing in the rapidly gathering darkness... "He just
remembered his wife wanted him to get some bread for supper."
I left them with some specific instructions for the future for them to
relay to Mr. Radio... He apparently got the message because it has
been over ten years and while I see him on the field once in a while,
the radio has been silent...

Was he transmitting from the ground, outside an aircraft? If so, did he have
a license to do so?