Old August 5th 03, 02:28 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 03:15:40 -0500, "Montblack"
wrote:

Never did bump into Jim Weir ...at the dorms (I was 2nd floor Fletcher) or
at Friar Tuck's. I'll have to attend one of his seminar(s). Next year.

I'll sign off the excuse for Jim as far as the Thursday evening bash at
Friar Tucks. He was channeling Bob Newhart that evening, as part of the
surprise roast of Kitplanes editor Dave Martin. A number of other RAH
regulars and itinerants roasted Dave, including John Ousterhout, Ed
Wischmeyer, Barnaby Wainfan, Chuck Slusarczyk, and myself. Since it was a
surprise, we couldn't quail about the selection of Thursday night for the
netter's get-together.

Ron Wanttaja