Old September 13th 05, 09:47 PM

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired wrote:
Steve Foley wrote:

How about small claims?

Find 5 people willing to testify that they would have bought one of your
planes, but didn't because of what they read by Zoom. Your profit on one
plane is $1000, so the total damages in $5000.

Do any state small claims courts take libel or slander cases?
Do any assert jurisdiction over out-of-state defendants?

That's an idea. Take it to a TV show like Texas Justice or Judge Judy.

That might work but I expect both parties have to agree to submit to
that jurisdiction, e.g. those are binding arbitration of some sort I
think.

--

FF