Old August 23rd 03, 03:22 PM
B25flyer

I used to fly A310's out of
Southeast Asia with "the queen of the Sudan." Hey, that's what she
called herself. Said she still suffered from the injuries from the
mine. Her story was she was sueing because of the fact info was
available about the mined condition of the runway but no NOTAM type
info was ever given to the crew. After SAT went under her suit was
mute. Any of that close?

Nice to meet you BTW,

pacplyer

So that's where she ended up...thought she was with UPS or FEDEX. If you ever
see her again tell "Lemmon Pie" (if we called her sweety pie she promised to do
nasty things to parts of the male anatomy) I said hello.

As for the NOTAM stuff...hell there was a NOTAM for the entire country for
mines and other nasty things.

Any more questions about the difference between **** and shinola?? BWB you
want to step in here another comment?

Walt