Old April 1st 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
stol

Default Pinging Jim Morgan.....

On Mar 29, 4:30*pm, stol wrote:
As we chatted about a few weeks ago, I am about to start my
conditional inspection on the "beast". I think you idea of making a
short but sweet video of what I encountered during my auto engine
conversion is a good thought. I imagine taking an overall shot of the
plane, zoom in on various systems, all the while *verbally describing
what I did, what I didn't do, what worked, what didn't work kind of
format. I am open to suggestions on how to put together a tell all
video for other alternative engine junkies.... Fire away .

Ben Haas
N801BHwww.haaspowerair.com

Ok Guys.. The tape is shot and I am going to load it into my puter and
attempt to edit it. I have documented about everything that has gone
wrong and right with my experimental Zenith 801 homebuilt.

Jim, I am afraid it will run slightly over 5-6 minutes. :))... I
guess the best way for me is to tell all and then let each individual
fast forward as they see fit. I really see this as a good thing for
future alternative engine junkies. I did try to nararate [sp] it as I
went but that obviously won't cut it.. I am going to try to string the
video together, then add a voice over. Comments ??

Thanks guy,

Ben.