Old April 30th 04, 03:52 PM
Kevin Brooks

"John Cook" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:17:57 -0400, "Kevin Brooks"
wrote:

"John Cook" wrote in message
.. .
Hi All

Heres something from Reuters...

"U.S. arms giant Lockheed Martin Corp , which made the F-16s, was
accused by Norwegian politicians of failing to hand out enough
sub-contracts to Norwegian firms under a plan to develop a new
generation fighter.

Gee, John, I bet this got you so excited you could hardly type, eh? Why
don't you wait until the actual selection is made before you start trying
once again to attack all things USian?

Its from Reuters Kevin, and its regarding Military aviation....

The only bits I added were "Hi All, Here's something from
Reuters...", unless that means something 'derogatory to the US' in
Kevin world?.

Do you have _anything_ useful to add to the thread regarding the
JSF?.

When are you going to make your premier pro-JSF post? About the same time as
you present your first "here is something *good* about the F/A-22" post, or
maybe in concurrence with your first-ever "Eurofighter encounters glitch"
post (something else we have not seen much about from you)? Or maybe hwen
you belatedly announce to us that the electric grid in Iraq is now serving
more customers than it did before OIF? But hey, you are not anti-American
now, are you...?

Brooks

Cheers

John Cook

Any spelling mistakes/grammatic errors are there purely to annoy. All
opinions are mine, not TAFE's however much they beg me for them.

Email Address :-
Spam trap - please remove (trousers) to email me
Eurofighter Website :-
http://www.eurofighter-typhoon.co.uk