Old November 26th 03, 04:57 AM
Jerry Springer

And where would you be getting that information from? Don't know many small
single engine airplanes that would meet that requirement.

Jerry

Paul Lee wrote:
AFAIK the tranponder antenna should be 8+ feet away from warm bodies.

"Rich S." wrote in message ...

"Paul Lee" wrote in message
. com...

There is nothing wrong with the $22 one. Only for fast birds,
you may want an aerodynamic shaped one.
Composite projects can even build the $22 jobs into wings, etc.

Hey! Don't forget us wood and fabric types. I was going to install mine
under my seat, but then I thought about possible radiation effects on the
family jewels. I mentioned this to my wife who poo-pooed my concern. So I
put it under her seat.

Rich S.