Old December 15th 07, 07:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Cubdriver

Default Renter's Insurance?

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 10:53:41 -0600, Dallas
wrote:

Do you renters feel the need to pick up supplemental insurance?

Yes. I don't want to be sued if I land on someone's swimming pool, and
hull insurance is required in order to rent the Cub.

If so who
did you use and how much did it cost you?

$701 for a million dollars' liability and $60,000 hull insurance. I
get a discount for renewing before the renewal date, and another for
being an AOPA member. I use an agent in Maine.

Blue skies! -- Dan Ford

Claire Chennault and His American Volunteers, 1941-1942
new from HarperCollins www.FlyingTigersBook.com