Old November 28th 19, 05:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Logo t shirts

On Monday, November 25, 2019 at 6:08:24 PM UTC-7, wrote:
There used to be a company in the US that sold manufacture branded t-shirts that I can't find. I believe it was Cloudstreet Arts? They had Schleicher, LS, Scemp-Hirth, DG, Slingsby... all the big names. It's time for a new round of shirts, does anyone have a contact for this guy? Maybe he has some old stock even if he's out of business. Is there a different source anybody knows of?

-Doug

I shared some contact info with Doug by PM.

Frank